It is important that you read these notes before continuing.

If your complaint concerns the decisions, actions or services of a CASA officer, an industry delegate or authorised person, then before approaching the ICC you should try to resolve your problem with the individual involved or with their immediate superior.  If you have not tried to resolve your problem in this way first, the ICC may decline to accept your complaint.

However, if the nature of your complaint makes it difficult or inappropriate for you to approach the individual involved or their superior, you may raise the matter directly with the ICC, explaining your reasons for doing so at the outset.

In any case where an issue about which you want to complain might involve a matter in respect of which you have a right to seek a review in the AAT or the Federal Court, you are strongly advised to seek independent legal advice from a qualified legal practitioner.

Privacy notice: The information provided on this form will be used by the ICC to investigate your complaint.

If it is necessary for the purposes of investigating your complaint, personal information about you may be provided to third parties including but not limited to your employer or previous employer and other government agencies. By lodging this form you authorise the disclosure of such information to third parties.

The provision of information on this complaint form is voluntary. It will be stored securely. You may correct any personal information provided at any time.


- File types allowed are bmp, gif, png, jpg, jpeg, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, htm, html, zip, txt, pdf

Please provide any documents or document references that may assist in any investigation by mail, email or fax to the address provided below.